The Brainstorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brainstorm

Let the Rebellion begin.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Escape 2014 - Idea's Thread.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No Escape 2014 - Idea's Thread. Empty No Escape 2014 - Idea's Thread. Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:28 am

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Admin

Right lads, though there's plenty of time still left before our first ever PPv- No Escape. I think we could do with perhaps putting down some idea's along with some possible matches.

Here's the poster for the show, too:

No Escape 2014 - Idea's Thread. NOESCAPE2_zpsd49bd7c5

Firstly, we are planning to have the show, or, are we keeping everything within the New York, Mahattan Centre. I personally think we shouldn't and should look for a different venue, but something that still remains realistic that a new company could fill out. Some possible venues:

Hara Arena, Dayton Ohio - Holds about 7000
Orleans Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada - 5000 to 9500(Max)
ECW Arena, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - 3000(Max)
Rabobank Arena, Bakersfield, California - 1000(Max)
SunDome, Tampa, Florida - Holds about 1000
Prospera Place, British Columbia, Canada - 6000 - 8000(Max)

^Just a couple of random, small venues there.

Next up, the matches, what we thinking?

Main Event - Elimination Chamber Match:
(Six top men from the R2R tournament. Two from the bottom six will start the match. Winner - No idea, who impresses more during the six week build up?)

Six Sides of Steel, Six man tag match:
The Empire vs The Knights - (Possible match option should the Hardcore King not qualify for the Chamber match?)

Single's Match:
Andre Lamar vs Usain Kingston - (Not sure what's going to happen with this feud, but it's another option for a match at No Escape.)

Women's Match:
As of now, Akira vs Skylar is the obvious one (Personally, unless we can get like 4 or 5 female wrestlers, we shouldn't go with it is my thoughts. However if GG does come through, perhaps Shaz does go with Te'Yanna for a short run, maybe even Rob brings in that Female wrestler, it could happen?)

What else, any other matches you guys were thinking about? I know you guys were thinking the IC title. Just to make it clear, I'm not against the title- I just think the competition is not quite there right now. That said- if you guys think otherwise, we can do it.

2No Escape 2014 - Idea's Thread. Empty Re: No Escape 2014 - Idea's Thread. Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:41 am

Shaz

Admin

Okay well here's my thoughts.

The arena- I'm not entirely bothered. I say we go with the ECW arena though.

As for the matches:

Elimination Chamber is official.

Akira vs. Skyler should happen if we can't think of anything else- but let's reach out to Rob & GG for their divas first. We could maybe do a Triple Threat/Fatal 4 Way for a Divas showcase.

Lamar vs. Usain is official- do you guys want a stipulation or a normal match? I'd prefer a normal match. Usain will win, but Lamar attacks Usain afterwards leading to up Usain getting angry, and he gets fired the following night.

Personally, I think we should go with The Empire vs. The Knights without Washington & Hardcore King. I reckon we should leave the actual 6 Man Tag bout for the next ppv- but that's just my opinion.

Other ideas:

As for the people that don't qualify for Elimination Chamber- we could split them and have two singles matches at the PPV to determine who faces who for the ICT title at the next PPV or disORDER? Just a thought. Also, with Cricket not doing his promos- we could leave Israel out, and add a different superstar.

If Extremely Lethal debut in time- we could add them into a tag team match. Not against Two of a Kind though as they don't deserve to be on PPV- especially with Cricket not showing up.

Have we decided when Samders is going to debut? I would like to go with the idea that THBK had for the Hayden feud with OMB's character. Maybe start that at this PPV?

After this week's disORDER- we've got like 4 shows left, that's definitely enough time to build matches so that's a good thing. There's a chance that Cricket will turn up again to apologize or something- but I'm just thinking CURRENTLY, and we can easily change things up as we go on.

3No Escape 2014 - Idea's Thread. Empty Re: No Escape 2014 - Idea's Thread. Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:24 pm

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Admin

Arena - I don't mind either, though I think we should choose one. Which one? Like you, I'm not overly bothered and the ECW arena could work, I guess.

Well Glamour Girl is going to sign up with Eden Sky, she told me tonight. So, that's one.

Lamar/Usain - I think a normal match makes sense, man. After all, there will already be gimmick matches around this one.

Empire/Knights - That's not a bad idea, I don't mind. It would save another match for the following PPv. Plus Nate/HK could compete in there own, or, in another match?

I'm game for having Israel replaced. Perhaps we could include something in the news part of PWR.com- Announcing that he already has "heat" backstage for no showing the first show or something? Talk's of being replaced are under way, Question is.. Who replaces him?

Well first Vignette from Samders can go on the 3rd show, follow that up with a few more and maybe have his first official match at No Escape? Could be cool. I can't remember my own idea man Ha! What did I say?

Yeah, plenty of time.

4No Escape 2014 - Idea's Thread. Empty Re: No Escape 2014 - Idea's Thread. Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:54 pm

Shaz

Admin

THE HEARTBREAK KID wrote:Arena - I don't mind either, though I think we should choose one. Which one? Like you, I'm not overly bothered and the ECW arena could work, I guess.

Well Glamour Girl is going to sign up with Eden Sky, she told me tonight. So, that's one.

Lamar/Usain - I think a normal match makes sense, man. After all, there will already be gimmick matches around this one.

Empire/Knights - That's not a bad idea, I don't mind. It would save another match for the following PPv. Plus Nate/HK could compete in there own, or, in another match?

I'm game for having Israel replaced. Perhaps we could include something in the news part of PWR.com- Announcing that he already has "heat" backstage for no showing the first show or something? Talk's of being replaced are under way, Question is.. Who replaces him?

Well first Vignette from Samders can go on the 3rd show, follow that up with a few more and maybe have his first official match at No Escape? Could be cool. I can't remember my own idea man Ha! What did I say?

Yeah, plenty of time.

Sky signing is up great. What do you think we should do? Triple Threat? Sky vs. Akira? Sky vs. Knox? Or original plan with Akira vs. Knox?

Yeah that's cool man- Lamar/Usain doesn't really need a stipulation or anything.

And that's also true man- so many things we can do for Empire/Knights.

How about we debut Samders' character via an attack on OMB's new character? Like your idea was to hype up OMB's character hugely before his debut. So we can do vignettes hyping up how he's a proper inspiration and that. Have Samders' & OMB's characters have vignettes on the same week, but it's OMB's character making a debut. He makes his debut, wins- and boom, Samders' character attacks him.

^ Not sure though, as I'm getting quite obsessed with attacks haha.

5No Escape 2014 - Idea's Thread. Empty Re: No Escape 2014 - Idea's Thread. Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:15 pm

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Admin

Shaz wrote:
THE HEARTBREAK KID wrote:Arena - I don't mind either, though I think we should choose one. Which one? Like you, I'm not overly bothered and the ECW arena could work, I guess.

Yeah, plenty of time.

Sky signing is up great. What do you think we should do? Triple Threat? Sky vs. Akira? Sky vs. Knox? Or original plan with Akira vs. Knox?

Yeah that's cool man- Lamar/Usain doesn't really need a stipulation or anything.

And that's also true man- so many things we can do for Empire/Knights.

How about we debut Samders' character via an attack on OMB's new character? Like your idea was to hype up OMB's character hugely before his debut. So we can do vignettes hyping up how he's a proper inspiration and that. Have Samders' & OMB's characters have vignettes on the same week, but it's OMB's character making a debut. He makes his debut, wins- and boom, Samders' character attacks him.

^ Not sure though, as I'm getting quite obsessed with attacks haha.

Yeah- Pretty cool news about Eden Sky. Not sure with the match, either options work.

I agree bro.

Oh shit.. Yeah, I remember the idea. I think we should do that, I liked my idea, I think it could work well after the vignettes from Hayden, it would be a great way to show he's everything people thought he wouldn't be.. I mean, attacking someone with one leg, right off the bat, that's pretty evil Ha! I think it could work out well. We would need to make a big deal about OMB's character though, maybe do something like TNA did for Melendez.

6No Escape 2014 - Idea's Thread. Empty Re: No Escape 2014 - Idea's Thread. Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:20 am

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Admin

Hardcore King Promo:

HK: He was standing watching the end of The Knights match, shaking his head in disgust with a sigh at another loss before he turns to see the interviewer.

Interviewer: "Excuse me Mr...Hardcore King, as we all just saw your Knights just lost there match tonight against the Empire, and we would also like your thoughts on your match tonight for the World Heavyweight Championship"

HK: He gave a cold stare towards him although with his mask it just looked creepier than intended as he walks closer to the interviewer "Listen to me you foolish peon, it is very rare that i would even allow someone such as you to be this close to me without bowing down, but since all the peasants in the audience need to be educated, ill allow it for now, but i suggest you rethink any further attempts at something like this." He says before turning back and facing the camera infront of them.

"As for your questions, I will be talking to my Knights soon enough, there continuing to disappoint me and it looks like i will need to instil some further lessons in there heads, they now exactly what i expect of them, they know why losing such matches can jeopardize my ascension to the top of this company, my rise to the top and the claiming of my rightful throne and place at the very top, but, thankfully for my knights I have qualified for the the Elimination Chamber match tonight." He laughs rather evilly at the camera

"That match is the perfect place for the King to take his Throne, and ofcourse the perfect place for me to take my crown jewels, or as you know it the World Heavyweight Championship. You all still seem to rate me as the underdog, according to you all i have the least chance at winning this match, i laugh at all you, and ill laugh even harder when im standing over the broken bodies of my enemies, who i will have systematically destroyed, one by one untill there done and I am champion, and rest assured I Will be the champion! you can all doubt me however you wish but the moniker i live by is no mere name! I am the Hardcore King! it is not a title i simply just decided to use, it means i know every last way to demolish my opponents, with every weapon a man can be capable of using, you all believe that the chamber might be the end of competitors careers, that it might seriously hurt us all, it wont, I will seriously hurt them all! you all think the chamber is dangerous? let me tell you all"

"I AM DANGEROUS, I AM THE KING!" He turns to the interview with another cold stare aimed his way.

"You recall me saying i gave you a leave for not bowing to me peasant? well ive changed my mind now, get down on the floor and bow to me" He says intimidatingly as the interviewer doesnt move to start with untill he gets closer and in his face "Get down and bow to me! bow to me or ill start breaking bones you worthless peon!" he said angrily once again directly in his face untill he finally sees the interviewer lower to the ground and slowly bow down as he had forced him to do.

"Soon enough just like him, every last one of you, from the locker room to outside the arena will be doing exactly the same, while i sit on my throne, the new World Heavyweight Champion" He declares before looking down at the interviewer once more before turning and walking away out of shot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum