The Brainstorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brainstorm

Let the Rebellion begin.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's what we got so far...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here's what we got so far... Empty Here's what we got so far... Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:33 am

Luizero

Admin

Company name: Pro Wrestling Rebellion

Show name: disORDER

NXT style; 1 hour; 1 show avg. 3-4 matches and 8 PPV's 6 matches max.

2 Championships: PWR World Heavyweight Championship and Intercontinental Championship.

Ring: 6 sided.

Owners: Henry and Emily Rose. Newcomers in the wrestling biz but have resources and means to start a new wrestling company that brings wrestling back to its roots and glory days. They have made their fortune in investments in Wall Street and are ready to show the wrestling world what true wrestling is all about. Parents of GM.

General Manager: Female. Could be Freya Rayne or Charlotte "Charlie" Rose.

Ring Announcer: Name(s) given thus far: Olivia Curtis

Backstage Interviewer: Gavin Williams

Play-by-Play Commentator (face): Nikki Foster

Color Commentator (heel): James Pope

Referees: Zak Castillo and Brian Anderson.

Style: BtB style. Short summary and written ending however Main Events will likely be fully written as well as all PPV matches.

Rules: 1 character per division. 1 Main Event star, 1 midcard star, part one tag team or controlling both members of one team and 1 female wrestler per user. A la WWE.

Must have detailed Bios. Defining in ring style (submission, high flying, technical, powerhouse, etc.) and 10 moves min. based off said style.

Guide to follows. Keep it small. We grow as the interest and roster grows. Based of the roster we have we treat a max of 4 stars as high valued assets to the company. Make and build them up as the best stars that could be obtained. Much like CM Punk and Brock Lesnar have been treated in the ECW BtB by THBK.

Theme: Linkin Park - "Rebellion" (feat. Daron Malakian) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCy5461BtTg&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by Luizero on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:59 am; edited 3 times in total

https://pwrebellion.forumotion.com

2Here's what we got so far... Empty Re: Here's what we got so far... Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:57 am

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Admin

So, I'm bored and started thinking of some Ppv names and idea's to go along with them.
How about some of these:

Redemption.
No Escape - All matches are Steel Cage or Elimination Chamber/Hell in the Cell Main Event.
Destiny - Possible Mania name.
Scars & Stripes - Possible Hardcore Great American Bash feel.
Flashback - Possible Ppv where we bring back some "legends" or "big names" for one night. Could be too compete or just appearances and such.
Aftershock.
Countdown to Destruction - Possible Rumble name.

^^ Just a couple I thought about. Thoughts?

I don't have a name that fits this idea or Ppv gimmick but I was thinking, to be completely different. What if we had one show, where it was like, something on the line each and every match.
For instance..

Title vs Career, Hair vs Hair, Mask vs Mask, Team vs Team (Losing team is forced to disband) Title vs Title. That's just a few examples and off course, they can be switched and altered with another option too. Thoughts?

3Here's what we got so far... Empty Re: Here's what we got so far... Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:00 pm

Shaz

Admin

Here's a couple ideas:

Survival of the Fittest (Survivor Series or Royal Rumble type)
Cage Rage
Mind Games (War Games type?)
Ruler of the Ring (King of the Ring type?)
Addicted to Chaos
No Regrets
Overload
Reckoning Day
Rest in Peace
Uncensored
Retaliation
Extreme Genocide
Apocalypse

4Here's what we got so far... Empty Re: Here's what we got so far... Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Luizero

Admin

Not bad guys. Best to with names that fit the Rebellion side of things so

Scars and Stripes, Flashback is a good concept PPV, am not sold on the name though, Addicted to Chaos, Day of Reckoning (based off Reckoning Day) are some of the choices I'd pick.

The everything idea on the line is cool as long we do it late into the year to build the feuds that will merit having such matches. It would be nice if we dont wanna have speciakty matches for the sake of just having them.

I'll think up a few names later tonight.

5Here's what we got so far... Empty Re: Here's what we got so far... Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:46 pm

Luizero

Admin

Possible names for staff: James Pope, Brian Anderson, Rachel Pierce and Gavin Williams

Possible PPV names: Brink of Insanity, Edge of Glory and Rude Awakening.

6Here's what we got so far... Empty Re: Here's what we got so far... Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:14 pm

Shaz

Admin

Clyde Perkins
Zak Castilo
Rafael Davies
Nikki Foster

7Here's what we got so far... Empty Re: Here's what we got so far... Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:16 pm

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Admin

I like those Ppv names, Zero.

As for the names, it's hard too choose. I'll go ahead and let you guys decide that, I think. The Owners names really need to stand out though, so when they are mentioned, there names are instantly known. The last name has to be different to your normal and standard last names, but not silly either.

As for the GM, I'm fine with choosing Charlotte Rose. Are we keeping the GM Neutral? As for backstage interviewer, we could use IWA's Seth Gabel? I think it add's to the realism if former "workers" are hired. Plus, there's something to work off like the history when people use him, in there promo's.

8Here's what we got so far... Empty Re: Here's what we got so far... Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:10 am

Shaz

Admin

Yeah we need to make the owners special like The McMahons are. Hell, we could even do something like Charlotte Rose being the daughter- that would be cool. I like the sound of The Roses.

9Here's what we got so far... Empty Re: Here's what we got so far... Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:25 am

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Admin

I don't mind that idea. We could do that for sure.

10Here's what we got so far... Empty Re: Here's what we got so far... Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:34 pm

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Admin

ROAD TO REBELLION RULES:

R2R Tournament Point System.

5 pts per sub. victory

3 pts per pinfall

1 pt. per count our or DQ victory.

-2 if you cause the DQ or are counted out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum