The Brainstorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brainstorm

Let the Rebellion begin.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PWR.Com - Future Plans & Idea's Thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PWR.Com - Future Plans & Idea's Thread Empty PWR.Com - Future Plans & Idea's Thread Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:34 am

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Admin

So, here's two of the things I was talking about regarding the PWR vision I had.

A disORDER Power Ten: (Kayfab, based on characters, not performance of the user)

disORDER #TopTen:

Pro Wrestling Rebellion's man with the mic and disORDER backstage interviewer- Gavin Williams is shown. He stands looking sharp in a suit as he's shown backstage in a small set up room. In the room are various posters around the room but the main focus is Gavin stood next to a large TV screen as he speaks..

Gavin Williams: Hello there PWR Fans! Welcome to the first edition of disORDERS #TopTen. So you want to know who's impressed, who's made there mark on disORDER? Perhaps you want to know where your favorite hero or villains ranks among the best PWR has too offer, well no look no further as I.. The man with the mic- Gavin Williams will be bringing you exactly that with this show. So, let's get into it and start with our number Ten on the list.

#10 - Two of a Kind.

GW: Okay, so they lost there latest match against the Knights? Well let's take you back to there first match where they beat the Empire- TJ & Clay. The veteran team still seem to have a lot in the tank and with there experience, could they eventually add some PWR tag team titles to there list of silverware?

#9 - Darius.

GW: The self proclaimed "Mr. IWA" may not have had the start he wanted in PWR - Yet to score a victory, but that shouldn't take away from the star presence and impact that Darius has already made. A good showing in the Six man tag was followed up by a devasting Spear that ended the second show, sending the crowd happy and showing Mike Hawk he mean's business in PWR. Surely it won't be long before " The Reaper " climbs up that R2R tournament?

#8 - Artemis Eclipse.

GW: A proven veteran and only 29, you would think it would be hard for Artemis to fly under the radar here in PWR- But that's what has happened thus far, well, expect that soon to change when Artemis gets to grip with the competition on disORDER. A great opening win on his debut in the Six man tag followed by an impressive Fatal Four Way match on the second episode and you can start seeing exactly why Artemis has been wanted in so many wrestling promotions before he joined Pro Wrestling Rebellion.

#7 - The Hardcore King & The Knights.

GW: Okay, I'm cheating here! But you know as well as I do, where the King is.. The Knights are sure to follow. Following debut wins for the Hardcore King and his servants, the Knights and you can see why they have ranked #7 on the #TopTen list. The King and his Knights might be three people to watch in the weeks too come, with domination over the single and tag team competition a possible reality.

6# - The Empire.

GW: Yeah... I'm cheating again! Sue me. If you have been watching PWR then you would have been impressed by the Empire- led by Nate Washington. Okay, so they lost there first match but they soon looked like the winners, attacking TOAK and sending a message that rippled around disORDER. Plus, they have there own club backstage? There just cool and a mouth watering prospect is already in store should the The Knights come face to face with Empire in the ring.

#5 - Andre Lamar & Usain Kingston.

GW: It's a tie! They have quickly become the feud to watch on PWR. Usain the friendly and loveable life loving Jamaicon while Lamar is the hateable rogue that secretly you know is cool. Both have been pretty much joined at the hip since disORDER and the reason? They already hate each other! You then add the controversial Dave Ryan into the mix and an explosion is sure to happen!

#4 - Torture.

GW: Freaky? Check. Scary? Check. Dangerous? You bet he is. Torture is next on the list and it's easy to see why. An impressive victory in his first match in which he scored the victory for his team has edged him up this list. Plus, I'm not crazy, I don't want to be next in that torture chamber. As for the man himself, a loss but impressive showing in the Fatal Four Way followed on the second episode but after a good showing and already 3 points on the score bored. Will it really be long before Torture is chasing or leading the R2R pack?.

#3 - Slayde & KJ Punk

GW: Slayde is Perhaps the most experienced man in the PWR and it shows. An unsuspected loss on the first episode might have thrown others of there game.. However, not Slayde. He's been there and done it all before. How did he react? By winning his second match, beating the likes of Torture, Artemis and the Hardcore King. Perhaps the fans favorite son to win the match, it's possible. Slayde now free of injury, is cabable of beating anyone on his day.

Then you have KJ Punk - A man who's risen from the bottom to the top in a matter of a few years and it's not hard too see why. Potential was mentioned for a while when ever the name KJ was brought up.. Well, that's changed. He's the real deal and his win against Shaz showed it this past week on disORDER. Now KJ has the ball rolling- can he be stopped? Well.. Try if you wish, just watch out for that rolling elbow!

#2 - Graves.

GW: He's been dubbed the deranged one by commentary and with good reason. Graves is insane.. yet, you can't help but feel like you want to support him, can you? He's an underdog that's not quite produced his best in other companies, but could PWR be his real calling? He started his PWR career with a victory over Orion Slayde and followed that up by a match stealing performance with Mike Hawk? How far can the man hailing from the darkest corners of insanity go? We will soon find out.

1# - Mike Hawk.

GW: Perhaps you expected that Hawk would make #1? After all. He's beaten everyone at everything over the past year or so. Love him or hate him, he's argubaly the number one wrestler on the planet at the moment and he shows no sign of slowing down. He dramatic debut on the first episode grabbed the attention and he followed it up by defeating the impressive Graves in a show stealing Main Event. Hawk as 3 points on the Road to Rebellion. Will his wings sore and fly him to the title, or, can someone clip those wings and bring Hawk crashing to the ground?

Well folks, that's all for this addition of disORDERS #TopTen. Until next time- I'm the man with the mic, Gavin Williams. Take care everybody.

Thoughts?

(BTW, I christened Gavin Williams - The man with the mic. No idea why, popped into my head Ha!)

Here's the other idea I had.

PWR: News & Rumors:

Women's Wrestling on disORDER?:
.There's been talk lately regarding Pro Wrestling Rebellion and the possibility of a Women's Division within the company? Well sources leaking out from the company have stated that this is true and feelers were sent out too various Female wrestling talents around the world. As of the yet, the response was said to be mixed. It's thought that the first name they approached was the last ever IWA's Women Champion, Juno Mercury. Juno was said to be "thinking" over the idea of joining PWR but seemed unsure on if the small time promotion is a good fit, espcially so soon after the closing of IWA.

As of now, it's our understanding that two known female talents have signed a pre-contract that will come into a play should a Women's Division go ahead on disORDER.

Pleasure or Business?:
A leaked photo has recently surfaced online showing Carlos Alberto Ramon and Jman backstage at the recent disORDER show in New York. There presence has made many jump to conclusions that the duo will end up signing with the company, especially as both have worked with Dave Ryan before and are said to be friends off-screen with Mr. Ryan.

Could it happen? It's 50/50. Some have stated that with wrestling companies now in America limited- It's a sure thing that they will end up there at somepoint in the future. Other's have pointed to that fact that these two superstars would likely demand large salarys that as of now, the company couldn't commit too. For those that are interested. Jman has been noted to be at peace with a possible retirement, enjoying the chance to get out and view some sports in his home of Philly while Ramon has been working the South American and Europe Indy circuits for the last couple of months.

PWR = IWA 2.0?
Some fans were very vocal on social media after the first episode of disORDER aired. Not happy with what they seen with complaints going as far to say "It's the same shit" and "It's like watching Revolution" many have pointed to the fact that on screen GM-Dave Ryan was appointed leading to those assumptions. One source stated that it was the first episode and it's unfair to judge. Stating that many previous company's of the past were noted too be a 2.0 of a former company and have turned out to be false claims. Which side of the fence do you stand on?

However, could this have been reality? It's now been announced that alongside Mr. Smyth- there was another potential buyer, Henry & Emily Rose. The owners of Pro Wrestling Rebellion were belived to be big fans of the company, IWA and after hearing the news of it's closure, moved to try and strike a deal. As we know, it didn't happen as they were too late and a contract had already been agreed by Smyth & former IWA owner, Mandy Moore. Other sources have stated that the Rose family had previously looked at HWA and were interested had EWNCW become available. However, they were not too be, the Grand Ballroom was then rented out and the company, Pro Wrestling Rebellion was born.

Mike Hawk - Same story, different company?:
There's no doubt that having Mike Hawk in your company, is great business. Just about every company worth it's sault had Hawk signed up and in some cases, used him as the face of there company last year. Quite rightly, 2014 was the Year of Mr. Mayhem, Mike Hawk. Now signed to PWR on what many have said is a much better deal then most are earning.. Is there already tension and jealously among the boys in the back?

While many wouldn't disagree that Hawk earned everything he got last year, there are those few that believe he was the company's go to guy, and was politicking in the back. One source who wishes to remain unamed had this to say "Don't get me wrong, he's good, but, come on.. It was Hawk this, Hawk that. It got too much. Worst is, some company's even had him in there title picture and at the forefront of the company because he was doing well somewhere else" While these claims can't be taking for truth.. Where there's smoke, there's normally fire.

As for the fans, having Hawk in your wrestling company can be considered a good sign that your company is heading in the right direction and if Hawk was too hit form once more, bringing his best once again and elevating those around him, what's too say that PWR couldn't quickly rise to become a huge company to rival the names of the great company's like JBW, EWNCW, HWA and IWA before them.

Injury scare?
According to sauces- Herzegovian wrestler, Israel Pamich is said to be carrying an injury. This can not be confirmed or denied but judging by the fact that Israel has been announced as part of the company and involved in the R2R Tournament, it could explain why he's yet too be seen or heard on PWR Tv. The injury or cause is unknown- but it's been suggested that Israel was hurt before signing a contract deal and perhaps while training made the injury worse?

If this is true, what does it mean for R2R and Israel himself? Well we are hearing that the company are not planning to cancel Pamich's contract but are perhaps furstrated that he failed to report how serious the injury was before training. As for his standing in the tournament, it remains to be seen what happens next said. That said, these sources can't be confirmed so I wouldn't rule him out making an appearance on Episode #3.

Stuff like that basically, there examples.

So, thoughts lads, perhaps some of your own?

Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID on Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

2PWR.Com - Future Plans & Idea's Thread Empty Re: PWR.Com - Future Plans & Idea's Thread Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:52 am

Shaz

Admin

Complaints against Mr. Torture?

Despite Mr. Torture being great inside the ring- it seems that he isn't great at getting along with other superstars in the PWR. There has been rumors floating around that superstars like Artemis Eclipse & Darius feel uncomfortable being around Torture as they feel that he is too inappropriate, and he usually crosses the line. It's also been reported that they're not huge fans of Torture because of his obsession with BDSM.

But it isn't just the superstars that are getting alarmed- but some people are saying that Torture is the reason why there isn't a Womens Division. With Torture's fetish for whipping girls- they are scared of him, and what he might to do them. We've had various women such as Te'Yanna & Kairo refuse to join PWR all because of him. An women who wanted to be kept anonymous wasn't too fond of Torture either saying "I don't want to be in the same building as that creep." There has also been complaints from viewers as mothers have expressed their disgust with Torture because of his mannerisms.

The fact of the matter is- Torture isn't liked by a majority of people, however PWR management aren't looking to get rid of him any time soon as he's one of their rising stars- so if you don't want him on your TV, you'll be hugely disappointed.

Comedy Character?

It appears that there was a reason behind Andre Lamar & Usain Kingston's references to comedy characters such as JTG & Santino Marella. They were supposed to be hints that PWR are planning to introduce a brand new character made for entertainment purposes. The names that are being suggested are "Hayden Walker" and "Andy Coel" but that has yet to be confirmed.

The status of his character hasn't been confirmed either- but most people are in belief that he will be PWR's resident jobber as he will be made to put other superstars, and make them look good. Many viewers have taken Facebook as a place to display their displeasure for this as they are sick and tired of watching squash matches. However, others are certain that this character will follow the same path as IWA's BennyTheBall- as he will get over with the fans before making a name for himself.

In conclusion, this rumor as a whole seems very interesting. However, only time will tell as we'll have to watch disORDER to find out what this character's status in the PWR really is.

Increase of Usainiacs?

Usain Kingston was a massive hit in comedy company APW- and he is perhaps the most controversial superstar we've ever come across. Despite being heavily liked on social media- ever since he joined PWR- management have been scared that he would bring them down, especially Dave Ryan as Ryan has expressed his views on live television.

However- it seems that Usain is getting over with the PWR faithful. He started off with minor cheers- but his childish mannerism have been going down well as his fanbase begins to increase. PWR still aren't convinced that Usain can be a big name in this company- and they have been refusing to put effort into making him a star. Usain seems to be going down the Zack Ryder route- with PWR refusing to make money of out him, but it's been confirmed that Usain is in the process of creating his own merchandise as he looks to widen his fanbase. Management aren't impressed- but Usain continues to defy them.

As reporters, we have to applaud Usain Kingston for continuing to be himself and not let anybody bring him down- but this may lead to a disaster for Usain as many Usainiacs are in fear that the consequences for Usain going against management will be horrible, and he will be punished heavily.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Admin

Nice Shaz- I like them. The Comedy character one is great thinking man.

Just so we don't forget. The idea's for the two matches on PWR.Com EP1 is:

N' vs Jobber - (Announced that N' has hired his own opponent for the night, wins and pay's him after the match)

Usain vs Lamar (Lamar ducks out and refuses to compete, announcing that he has a replacement, Nate comes out for Nate vs Usain. Usain wins, Empire attempt to attack, Usain escapes but runs into a Lamar attack)

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Admin

Okay, so here are my thoughts for the 4th episode of PWR.com.

I'm thinking continue with the disORDER #TopTen, possibly with Torture as number #1 for obvious reasons. Will also include others like Kyo & Tommy.

Promo's I'm thinking one from N', Have him come out on what he says is his show and have him play up and talk about how he defeated Tommy Thunder on disORDER this past week. With such ease, even though he was injured. N' will then mention that despite his positive, he was disappointed in the World Class Athlete's alongside him, Ken Brandon and Scott Nash that they lost. He will say that he only associates himself with winners and there going to need to prove that even though he beat them and perhaps killed there world class ability, being the world class killer an all.. They need to show they have there use too him, if they want to continue earning his money. He will say they are challenging any two people back there in a tag team match.

I'm thinking Extremely Lethal could answer the call, easing themselves back into the action. "EL" will obviously win and N' will not be happy, in the ring slating them. Thunders music will then hit and he will run down, N' will flee and Thunder will take out his frustration on N's "goons" before a stare off with N' will take place.

The Interview segment I'm not sure about, I know we mentioned EHC's or Krysys characters but I'm not sure.

Main Event I'm thinking Eclipse/Slayde? Some kind of stip or gimmick, really end the feud with a high point. Perhaps a New York street fight or something? Maybe even a promo from Slayde during the show, announce how this ends.. tonight! Thoughts?

Obviously include some news and rumors to end the show.

Anything else lads, any idea's of your own, perhaps?

5PWR.Com - Future Plans & Idea's Thread Empty Re: PWR.Com - Future Plans & Idea's Thread Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:17 am

Shaz

Admin

THE HEARTBREAK KID wrote:Okay, so here are my thoughts for the 4th episode of PWR.com.

I'm thinking continue with the disORDER #TopTen, possibly with Torture as number #1 for obvious reasons. Will also include others like Kyo & Tommy.

Promo's I'm thinking one from N', Have him come out on what he says is his show and have him play up and talk about how he defeated Tommy Thunder on disORDER this past week. With such ease, even though he was injured. N' will then mention that despite his positive, he was disappointed in the World Class Athlete's alongside him, Ken Brandon and Scott Nash that they lost. He will say that he only associates himself with winners and there going to need to prove that even though he beat them and perhaps killed there world class ability, being the world class killer an all.. They need to show they have there use too him, if they want to continue earning his money. He will say they are challenging any two people back there in a tag team match.

I'm thinking Extremely Lethal could answer the call, easing themselves back into the action. "EL" will obviously win and N' will not be happy, in the ring slating them. Thunders music will then hit and he will run down, N' will flee and Thunder will take out his frustration on N's "goons" before a stare off with N' will take place.

The Interview segment I'm not sure about, I know we mentioned EHC's or Krysys characters but I'm not sure.

Main Event I'm thinking Eclipse/Slayde? Some kind of stip or gimmick, really end the feud with a high point. Perhaps a New York street fight or something? Maybe even a promo from Slayde during the show, announce how this ends.. tonight! Thoughts?

Obviously include some news and rumors to end the show.

Anything else lads, any idea's of your own, perhaps?

Yeah man, I think we should go with the Top 10 for this show too. I think Torture, Shaz, Kyo, Darius & Tommy should all be in the top 5 as they've all got momentum.

That N/Thunder segment is a cool idea. I like how EL are used to get the win over the jobbers, making them look strong.

As for the interview- yeah I think we should go with Krysys' superstar & diva. The married couple.

Slayde/Eclipse is a really strong main event for PWR.com so I wouldn't mind going with that.. not entirely sure about a gimmick though because to me- this feud had the potential for a strong stipulation, but it don't really deserve one. Either way though, Slayde should get the win.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Admin

Okay so after talking it through with you guys, I'm going with:

.Intro

.disORDER #TopTen (10-6)

.N' promo with Ken Brandon & Scott Nash(Jobbers) talking about his victory over Tommy Thunder before the announcement that his guys must prove themselves and make an open tag team challenge.

.Match One - N's Jobbers vs Extremely Lethal ("EL" win.)

.N' & Tommy Segment (N' will be scolding his guys when Tommy will come down, scare away N' before beating up his guys and face off with N')

.disORDER #TopTen (5-1)

.Commentary Segment (Talk about the #1 placed in the #TopTen, Hype up the ME too come, also that we are hoping to get word with Orion Slayde on his upcoming "BO" tournament match and the ongoing rivalry with Artemis Eclipse. Announce the special interview coming next.)

.Gates couple Interview (Asked about the rumors that both have official signed with PWR and are due to debut soon. Talk about how Alixx Gates is the mystery man in the "BO" tournament and his chances on winning. Asked about there status as a couple and Emma's plans for the Women's division.)

.Orion Slayde Pre-Match Promo (Talking about his match tonight with Graves and the nature of the "BO" tournament. Will be asked if he's fully focused on the match, with all that's happened between him and Eclipse lately.)

.ME - Break Out title tournament match: Graves vs Slayde. (Graves will win, after Eclipse will show up. After the match, Slayde will chase Eclipse to the back.)

.Graves Post-Match Promo (Graves will speak about his win, but it will be conflicted with his recent frustrations. Graves will play up the insane side of his character and will be appearing to lose the plot as he tears up ringside to end the show.)

.News & Rumors round up.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Admin

Zero's #TopTen idea's:

1. Kyo and Darius. Based off the promos and hype this feud has generated.
2.T and Shaz. Based off the spotlight they put on th PWR WHC and promos.
3. Pamich. Back to back wins and looking like a good avorite to win the BO.
4. Omega and Coel. This feud has been amazing and certainly surpassed any expectations we might've had.
5. Phoenix. Of th win from Lamar and sudden entry into the BO tourney. One ha to wonder how Phonix will fare as the wilidcard.

Actually 5. Thunder/N. The work they've done is top 5 material.
6. Phoenix same reason above.
7. Lamar. Though losing to Phoenix. He created interest in by having promised Ryan he will take care of the problem he caused.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Admin

PWR.Com Episode #5 Idea's:

Main Event Match ("New York Street Fight") - Orion Slayde vs Artemis Eclipse. (End the feud once and for all with a real battle. Slayde will win taking out Eclipse.)

Potential Interviews:
Mike Muir & April Snow - (Like the Gates couple before them, a good chance to introduce themselves and there plans now they have both signed with PWR. April will also talk up the Women's Battle Royal Title match at Retaliation.

Torture - (Asked about his time so far being champ, his feud with Shaz and his feelings going into his first ever World Title defense at Retaliation. Asked on if he beats Shaz, what's next for Torture. Also asked if he was too loose, what would happen?)

Other Segments, Promo's & Idea's:
Break Out Title Podium - (Lamar, Pamich & Phoenix all asked on there feelings regarding the match that will take place at Retaliation between the three of them. Pamich and Phoenix will asked about the thoughts of Lamar being in the match, knowing his close connection with Dave Ryan. Lamar will be asked if there's pressure knowing that the crowd will be in favor of Phoenix and Pamich over him.)

Extremely Lethal & TOAK Promo - (Have both teams meet backstage. TOAK will congratulate EL on there win in the ME on the last disORDER against Torture & Coel. They will say how there win is a good thing for all teams, because they put on a great performance for the crowd. TOAK will say though, it's got people talking.. Who's the face of the tag division? TOAK will say it's time to find out and will challenge EL to a match on the first disORDER after Retaliation. EL will respond and answer, they will then accept the match.) - This could then set up the attack from Graves & Doom as a team during the match.

N Promo & Match - (N will come out with his own Texas Bull Rope. He will rundown Tommy once more and play up his own ability. He will say how despite the match being made for Retaliation, he's in no mood to wait and so he's challenging Tommy to a match.. Right now! "Lenny Lightening" will come out and N' will beat him easily in a Bull Rope match and will claim another victory against Tommy.)

Shaz

Admin

THE HEARTBREAK KID wrote:PWR.Com Episode #5 Idea's:

Main Event Match ("New York Street Fight") - Orion Slayde vs Artemis Eclipse. (End the feud once and for all with a real battle. Slayde will win taking out Eclipse.)

Potential Interviews:
Mike Muir & April Snow - (Like the Gates couple before them, a good chance to introduce themselves and there plans now they have both signed with PWR. April will also talk up the Women's Battle Royal Title match at Retaliation.

Torture - (Asked about his time so far being champ, his feud with Shaz and his feelings going into his first ever World Title defense at Retaliation. Asked on if he beats Shaz, what's next for Torture. Also asked if he was too loose, what would happen?)

Other Segments, Promo's & Idea's:
Break Out Title Podium - (Lamar, Pamich & Phoenix all asked on there feelings regarding the match that will take place at Retaliation between the three of them. Pamich and Phoenix will asked about the thoughts of Lamar being in the match, knowing his close connection with Dave Ryan. Lamar will be asked if there's pressure knowing that the crowd will be in favor of Phoenix and Pamich over him.)

Extremely Lethal & TOAK Promo - (Have both teams meet backstage. TOAK will congratulate EL on there win in the ME on the last disORDER against Torture & Coel. They will say how there win is a good thing for all teams, because they put on a great performance for the crowd. TOAK will say though, it's got people talking.. Who's the face of the tag division? TOAK will say it's time to find out and will challenge EL to a match on the first disORDER after Retaliation. EL will respond and answer, they will then accept the match.) - This could then set up the attack from Graves & Doom as a team during the match.

N Promo & Match - (N will come out with his own Texas Bull Rope. He will rundown Tommy once more and play up his own ability. He will say how despite the match being made for Retaliation, he's in no mood to wait and so he's challenging Tommy to a match.. Right now! "Lenny Lightening" will come out and N' will beat him easily in a Bull Rope match and will claim another victory against Tommy.)

I think the options for interviews are good- I wouldn't mind. I'd give it to Muir & Snow though, as I think they need it more than Torture does at the moment.

EL & TOAK promo sounds awesome, as does the podium segment.

I like the idea with N & Lenny Lightning as you know.. but wouldn't it be weird having a Texas Bull Rope match before the PPV? It'd make it seem less special if you get me?

What if N touched four corners, and got the victory.. but Thunder interrupted afterwards with a promo- and made it clear that their match wasn't going to be a match where you touch corners, it's going to be a pinfall & submission ending? Dave Ryan could even make that announcement. Dunno, just a thought.

10PWR.Com - Future Plans & Idea's Thread Empty Re: PWR.Com - Future Plans & Idea's Thread Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:01 am

Luizero

Admin

Olivia Curtis: This match is a New York Street Fight! There will be no count outs or disqualifications and it is set for one fall! Introducing first, this superstar weighs in at 228 pounds. He is from Boston, Massachusetts... Artemis Eclipse!

[video=youtube;_xTgg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xTgg...ature=youtu.be[/video]

The music hits as the lights flash in a rainbow colour. Eclipse comes out to the stage to a huge chorus of boos from the crowd wearing his hood and his mask. Eclipse puts up his left arm as he has a kendo stick- and he raises his arm high in the air and screams "ECLIPSE THE EARTH!" as he makes his way to the ring before jumping over the top rope- and putting his hood down as he awaits for his opponent.

Curtis: And his opponent, weighing in at 253 pounds...,from Chelsea, Mass. he is Orion "The Shadow" Slayde!

[video=youtube;XHMaeYGco7I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHMaeYGco7I[/video]

The crowd go crazy with cheers as the arena erupts! Slayde comes out looking very intimidating as he makes his way down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans cheering for him before heading into the ring getting right in the face of Eclipse before the ef pushes them apart and tells them to get ready to compete as our referee Brian Anderson calls for the bell- as this match is on!

Main Event; New York Street Fight: Artemis Eclipse vs Orion Slayde.

Finish: The match began with a bang as Orion Slayde pummels Eclipse near Eclipse before backing up and clotheslining Eclipse, going right over the top ropes with him as both crash onto the outside floor. The to soon rise and a huge beatdown ensues as both deliver very fast paced punches. Orion's lip clearly busted as Eclipse's head is rocked from the force of Slayde's punches.

Slayde now has Eclipse set up for a DDT- but as he goes nail it, Eclipse twists out of Slayde's hold and delivers a low blow that brings Slayde to his knees in front of the fan barricade before Eclipse drives his knee to Slayde's face busting his nose and slamming the back of his head against the barricade.

Orion is reeled after being hit with such an attack from Artemis Eclipse who spits in the face of Slayde! The crowd boos Eclipse mercilessly as he pulls Slayde up to his feet and slams Orion's head against the nearest ring post and Slayde looks to be knocked out as he's forced into the ring and Eclipse rushes for the quick cover but only get a 2 count. Eclipse stand s as Orion tries to do the same and....

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuyCLwpcdxc[/video]

Slayde (Cena) vs Eclipse (Rollins)

Start at 2:22 - Stop at 19:16

....the match continues on after the broken table is used and Slayde only gets a 2 count. Eclipse recovers from the pin attempt with a thumb to the eye of Slayde as he tries to pick him up before dominating Slayde with a great series of kicks but the tide turns as Slayde turns momentum to his side with a desperation move after a missed dropkick from Eclipse by connecting a Bicycle Kick that has Eclipse seeing stars but Slayde collapses next to Eclipse soon after unable to make the count. The referee cannot count these men out and the crowd is eager to see them rise and continue to beat the hit out of the other.

Eclipse is the first to stir and stand before he sees Slayde still down and out and decides to get up on the top rope- and goes for The Fade to Black (Dragonrana) Slayde played possum well enough to hit Eclipse with an amazing  European uppercut on his way down driving the crowd wild. Slayde continues his assault with a leaping knee drop and goes for the cover, but Eclipse places his foot the ropes before the count of of 3.

Slayde picks up Eclipse, who slams his elbow into Slayde's head and sets him up for the great Rubix Cube finisher- but Slayde rolls through as though he'll make a pin but lets go of Eclipse upon hitting the canvas to hit Eclipse with a vicious boot to the face. Slayde picks up Eclipse by the head and drags him to the outside. Slayde remove the protective mat on the floor to reveal the bare concrete floor and the crowd is loving it as Slayde kicks Eclipse in the gut and connects The Shadows of the Abyss! Slayde goes for the cover... and he gets the win as the crowd erupt!

Curtis: And your winner is... Orion Slayde!

However the victory fails to be celebrated as the impact from the move has Orion screaming in pain as it it seems he has re-injured his left knee. Paramedics rush down to the scene to take both Eclipse and Slayde to the nearest medical facility. Fans loved the match but worry the cost for such a match was too high in losing two great stars in one. Only time will tell if one if not both stars will return in the future.

https://pwrebellion.forumotion.com

11PWR.Com - Future Plans & Idea's Thread Empty Re: PWR.Com - Future Plans & Idea's Thread Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Shaz

Admin

End of the Eclipse?
The word backstage is that after the brutal Street Fight between Artemis Eclipse & Orion Slayde, it seemed that the way the match ended was to write off one of PWR's stars. Slayde connected with a vicious Shadows of the Abyss to Eclipse onto bare concrete floor in what was a devastating finish to one of our heated rivalries.

It appears that there are rumours about Artemis Eclipse's contract, and the fact that he only ever signed for a short term deal- with the option to renew it whenever he felt like it. However, reports speculate that Eclipse chose not to continue his contract. The reasonings remain personal, but tonight might have just been Artemis Eclipse's final night in PWR.

Usain Kingston Sighting!
The firing of Usain Kingston created media backlash on social sites such as Twitter, Instagram & Facebook- as Usainiacs have been clamouring for Usain to be brought back into PWR. However, following Usain's firing- he didn't respond to any tweets from his Usainiacs who were clearly intrigued about his whereabouts- but he did remain in contact with his fans in a cryptic style, as he would hashtag words such as #Soon which would trend for a brief time.

Well we can now confirm that Usain was spotted in London at a place called Hyde Park on the 4th April! For those who aren't aware, 4/20 is the day where a large majority of the public celebrate Weed Day! Photos were uploaded on social media, showing Usain smoking joints and enjoying himself- whilst wearing a #BringBackUsain t-shirt.

Mysterious Women?
There has been a huge sense of mystery lingering backstage in PWR as one question has been on everybody's mind. Who exactly is targetting Akira Tajiri? The mystery began on disORDER a couple of weeks ago- when Tajiri was left on her own in the ring, only for the line 'I'm coming for you' to appear on the TitanTron.

It could be anyone right now.. but it seems that the bets have all been placed on PWR's newest women, Lillith. She seems to be the favorite as she herself is a mystery, just like this whole situation. And for what it's worth- don't forget that during her debut, the first women she put her hands on, was indeed Akira Tajiri!

PWR are going on a mini tour!

Change in management soon to come?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum